Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Emma's Last Day of Preschool :(


Emma finished her last day of preschool, and it is all so bittersweet for me. I am so exctied to not have to write that preschool check each month or make the 50 minute round trip drive to her school that I've been doing for the past 6 years. It will be nice to have both girls in the same school (for the next 3 years anyway), arriving at the same time and dismissing at the same time.

I am so sad that my baby won't be with me next year. I know she will love Kindergarten, and she is so ready to go. I am not ready though. :(

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kindergarten next year! WOW!
That means only 1 more year of preschool for Brendan before he is a big school kid, too. :)
Not sure I am ready for that.