
As most of you know, Abby dances competitively. Their first competition is only weeks away, so we are trying to practice her jazz dance and tap dance. Tapping in the house presents a problem; she has all the movements down and knows the routine, but her teacher told me she needed to work on making her tap sounds louder. Hmmmmm....can't really do that on the carpet. So, one of the dance moms told me they practice in the garage. Out we went this afternoon to practice. Emma knows all of Abby's dances as well. Emma takes a dance combo class on a weekly basis, but I'm afraid she will be on the competitive route in the next few years as well (can you say $$$$?) I honestly don't push them to be in dance, but given their predictions of being close to 6 feet tall, I have encouraged it. Nothing wrong with learning to be graceful. So far, they both seem to really enjoy it.
1 comment:
Looks like fun.
Hope she was able to tap tap tap through the evening.
Post a Comment