
My sweet baby girl turned 4 on St. Patrick's Day (poor child will always have to wear green on her birthday). I was scheduled to be induced the following week, but she decided to make her grand entrance into the world when I was 37 weeks pregnant weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz and a healthy 21 in. How could that possibly have been 4 years ago? Where did the time go? It makes me weepy thinking about it.

Abby began planning for Emma's birthday on Sunday afternoon; she was so excited. Abby and I spent Sunday afternoon at Target picking out bd presents for Emma, and Abby came home and wrapped them with no assistance at all and did a great job. Monday morning, Abby was up a little after 6:30 to decorate the kitchen and get ready for Emma to come downstairs. After surprising her, Emma opened her presents, and it was time for the birthday breakfast. When I asked Emma what she wanted for her birthday breakfast, she said, "Well, it's something really tasty, has sprinkles on it, and a hole in the middle. What do you think it could be?" I couldn't resist her little riddle and cute smile, so a pink, sprinkled donut it was.
Then, I took the girls to storytime at the library since Abby never gets to go, and then Brian and I were off to our favorite class at Lifetime at 11:00. (The girls were excited to go to the childcenter, so it was all good). Then, we went and ate at the overly priced Lifetime Cafe where I had won a free lunch for the family in my Ironman Triclassathon challenge for coming in 3rd place. After a quick shower, we all headed to open bounce at Bounce World. The girls had fun bouncing for over an hour, but then a bd party started, and it got really crowded. So, we were off to Peter Piper Pizza for games and pizza. The day ended with High School Musical cupcakes and ice cream. It was a great birthday!
Then, I took the girls to storytime at the library since Abby never gets to go, and then Brian and I were off to our favorite class at Lifetime at 11:00. (The girls were excited to go to the childcenter, so it was all good). Then, we went and ate at the overly priced Lifetime Cafe where I had won a free lunch for the family in my Ironman Triclassathon challenge for coming in 3rd place. After a quick shower, we all headed to open bounce at Bounce World. The girls had fun bouncing for over an hour, but then a bd party started, and it got really crowded. So, we were off to Peter Piper Pizza for games and pizza. The day ended with High School Musical cupcakes and ice cream. It was a great birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma!
Looks like you had a blast.
Happy Birthday Emma!
Sounds fun! Happy Birthday, Emma!
Happy Birthday Emma. So glad your family can make good memories.
Happy Birthday Emma! What a sweet baby picture. I know it's so hard watching your baby get bigger every year!
Post a Comment