
Cavity free, we headed to our other favorite thing about going to our dentist - Krispy Kreme is on the way. I always promise the girls if they have a good check-up that we will stop by on our way home. So, that is what we were able to do this morning. The girls always love our bi-annual trip to Krispy Kreme, and they never get tired of watching the donuts being made. I was somehow able to have the willpower to skip on the Krispy Kreme donuts today even though they smelled and looked sooo good! Not exactly in my low-cholesterol diet though...
3 comments:
We must have the same dentist. I managed last week to drive past Krispy Kreme without them noticing. Glad they had good check-ups!
After Kaitlyn & my check up a few weeks ago, we stopped by Sonic for a nice ice cream!
Nothing better than a little added sugar right after the dentist!
Mmmm ... maybe I'll accompany you on your next trip to the dentist.
Post a Comment