Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ear Piercing

Several months ago, Abby and I discussed getting her ears pierced. She told me she wanted no part of it because it would hurt. I was fine with waiting until she was in the double digits. However, for her dance competitions, everyone has earrings they wear. We have the earrings, but with non-pierced ears, they have been useless and sit in the drawer. So, for every dance competition, I have to glue crystal stones to her earlobes. Not a big deal, but one more step in the whole process. So, because of this, she decided she was ready to get them pierced.


She did great and said it just hurt for a minute or so afterwards. I was proud of her!


The girls also got their summer hair cuts because I have been tired of trying to brush their hair out after being outside in this crazy wind we've had. I think we can be renamed the "Windy City."