Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our California Vacation; Day One


Our first day in California was all about flying for 2 1/2-3 hours. We were looking forward to the nice weather; only 75 DEGREES!! We saw our Grandfather at the DFW airport, where he told us he was going to Disney with us!! My mother gave it away at the security line when she smiled at me when I saw my Grandfather and said " I bet we should text him and follow him!!!" I knew then that I was going with him, so I wasn't as excited as my sister when he told us about Disney.

We flew over Southern Texas, Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona, and Southern California to get to Orange County Airport. We Checked into our hotel, got groceries, and then went to Disney. At the store, I was standing on " The Winning Number" and won a free cake for us to have in my g-pa's bday in our hotel!!!( His birthday was actually that Wendsday, so we ate it as a bday cake in honor of his birthday!!!!)We had fun on the day of flying to California!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm testing to see if I have the Google account set up correctly so that I can post comments.

You are doing a good job, Abby.

Julie said...

So glad you have a new blogger.
I just about gave up checking every few days. :)

Jennifer said...

Mimi, it works great!!!