Brian and I decided to purchase a Wii. We've been wanting one for awhile, and with gas prices as they are, we decided to try to spend more time at home this summer. So, for our family entertainment, we finally broke down and bought the Wii. Abby is really into it, and Emma is still learning. Emma is a master of the Nintendo DS, can navigate pretty well on the ol' world wide web, but the Wii is taking her a little bit longer to grasp. She always enjoys watching Brian and Abby play, but she isn't always participating. I have no doubt that she will catch on soon though. My favorite game is the Wii Fit (when I am able to get on the Wii)- I give it great reviews. Brian's favorite would probably be Starwars. With all the rest of the family playing the Wii today, I did manage to get 3 loads of laundry done and the entire gameroom gutted. "Gutting the gameroom" consists of dumping all toys into the middle of the floor and either organizing them, giving them away, or throwing them away. Now, no one is allowed to play up there since it's perfectly clean and organized. How long will that last?
Below, you see Abby trying the hula-hoop game.
2 comments:
Has Brian gotten past Darth Vader with Princess Leah yet??
This was on his mind during our entire softball game last night. I even remember him rounding third on his way to a home run shouting out in glee "I think I've got it!!!"
Jason
Be it as it may, I don't have a lot of playing time to give it a try. Too bad every day can't be Father's Day. It might not be until next week before I get to play it again.
That glee was more about how the heck did I end up with an inside the park home run!
Post a Comment