Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emma's First Day of Preschool


Emma started preschool today. I absolutely love her teacher; she is from Romania and speaks 5 languages. They call her Mary Poppins, and she is very similar. She is full of positive, uplifting messages for the kids, and she often quotes scripture and sings. I think she is going to learn a lot this year and have a great time!

For some memories, check out her previous CCDC pictures.

4 comments:

For The Girls said...

Sweet ... I love seeing the previous pictures! I love CCDC - I am feeling the urge to go visit!

In His Grip said...

She is so tall and grown up. I hope it's a great year. Water park looks fun. We never made it there.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Sounds like it'll be a great year!

Julie said...

She is so grown up and beautiful.