I'm so thankful to have a job that affords me the flexibility to be able to work from home when needed. Well, this summer with the rising gas prices, I have been able work from home more and more. On those days when I'm at home, Bailey just sleeps in her bed (or on the floor) in the office.
Well, today was one of those days I headed into the office. After I got home, I heard the story of how Jen and Emma were looking around the house for Bailey today. They found her in the office sitting in my office chair. When they came in, she was sitting there doing her little whimper, whining / crying sound. I guess she was missing me a lot today. This is not something she has ever done before. She never jumps up into my chair. Maybe she is just getting spoiled with having me at home so often.
Regardless, Bailey was a little lost today without one of her best friends (I hear she spent a lot of time sitting around with Emma though). She can be somewhat wild at times, but she is turning out to be a great dog.
1 comment:
Awwww! You're surrounded by your girls that need you, Brian.
Post a Comment