Sunday, May 17, 2009

American Girl Birthday Party


Abby decided she wanted to have an American Girl Birthday Party. After doing some googling, I found a great deal of information from other moms on how to have your own American Girl Party at your house. I started researching a few months ago, and I had a lot of fun planning it. Abby had 7 of her friends over on a Friday evening. We made a craft, had an "All American" Dinner Menu of hot dogs, PB&J sandwiches, fruit kabobs, chicken strips, curly fries, mac and cheese, and sugar cookies. After cookie cake, we learned about each historical AG doll and played a game from each doll's time period. It was a lot of fun, and Abby was very thankful to have her friends help celebrate her birthday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute pictures
Kaitlyn had a blast. She wears her necklace every day.