Monday, May 25, 2009

More to come

Just a little note that there will be a whole bunch of activity over the new few days as we aim to get caught-up in the happening's of the Butler's... so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Well, it is about time.
I just knew you would be posting during your trip - yet I have to wait until after.... :)

Brian said...

I barely had time to read about the next park we were going to... didn't even know who won the US Open until Tuesday afternoon... absolutely no time to blog.

Julie said...

Too funny!
I figured you had a high tech gadget that you could blog on while waiting in those long Disney lines! :)

Hurry up with the pictures.....

Brian said...

longest line we waited in was a little over 30 min for the Safari. Otherwise, our plans worked to perfection to miss the rest of long lines.