
Monday had us spending the day a Magic Kingdom. Having heard about the crowds, we arrived fairly early and were in line by 8:25a to catch the monorail. Lucky for us, the platform had just cleared out and we were able to ride up front. What luck! After watching rope drop, we headed straight for Dumbo, Peter Pan, and Small World. While the girls rode the carousel, I ran off to get fast passes for Buzz Lightyear.

Next up was a late breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. I spent hours back in March calling in trying to get this reservation and was lucky enough to get the exact day and time that I wanted. It definitely was magical. The girls had a great time meeting Cinderella, Belle, Aurora (i.e. Sleeping Beauty), Jasmine and Snow White. And the food was good as well.

Afterward, we went to Mickey's Phillarmagic (probably my favorite MK attraction) and stopped by Belle's story time. I snagged a fastpass for Winnie the Pooh and we headed to tomorrowland. We rode Buzz (not nearly as good as Toy Story), checked out the Monster's Inc. comedy show (got our joke that we texted in announced during the show!), and the Carousel of Progress (one of those rides I remembered as a kid). We headed back over to ride Winnie the Pooh and to checkout Mickey's Toontown. Next up was a train ride to Frontierland and claiming a spot for the afternoon parade.

After a break at the house for the kids to go swimming (not my idea but who can keep them away from an inviting pool?) and dinner, we came back with all 10 of us via the ferry to check out the jungle cruise (which I had gotten a fast pass for before we left but we stood in line anyway), pirates of the caribbean, and small world again. Then we went to find a spot for the evening parade, headed back down main street and watched the fireworks. At this point all the kids were tired, so we headed out to the monorail platform a bit early and watched the rest of the fireworks from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment