Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Reunion


In addition to the dance recital, we had a family gathering during the weekend. My aunts, uncles and cousins on my Dad's side were in town for my cousin's wedding. This quickly turned into chaos with the tornado that strolled through town on Wednesday night causing my 2nd cousin (who's son was getting married) to lose power for 2 days. By Friday, we ended up having some extra house guests.

Regardless, all was well. After attending the very hot outdoor wedding on Saturday night, everyone in town came over to our house for a family reunion, and I fired up the grill for dogs and burgers. Lots of fun and socializing was had by all. The happy couple are pictured above in the middle standing up.

I ended the evening by heading to our softball playoff games, where we finished up the perfect regular season by finishing 3rd in the playoff tourney. I guess you can't win them all.

No comments: