
At our school, all the room moms from all of the classes in every grade level put on one big party in the gym for the entire school. This isn't quite as personal and intimate as a Christmas party in the classroom, but the kids love it. The entire grade level comes to the gym for about an hour and plays games. I was up there every day this week helping to prepare for this. I had no idea how much work went into this. I will admit that I had a big headache when I got home after working about 2 and a half hours in the gym. As a former teacher, I had forgotten how loud 140 kids could be. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to be a part of it all and so thankful to be at a school where there are so many volunteers.
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment