Friday, January 4, 2008

Inspiring Blogs

I (Jennifer) have come across 2 very inspiring blogs that I read often. Although I don't know these 2 ladies (I just happened upon their blogs from the http://www.5minutesformom.com/ website - also a great website - especially the "Faith Lifts" link), I have been amazed at their faith. Both of these moms are battling brain cancer; one of the moms also has a daughter who has had numerous health issues throughout her short life. They are in the same season of life as myself and are also around the same age as me. It definitely puts life into perspective and makes me realize even when I have a bad day, God has poured out his blessings on my family. I have so much in life to be thankful for!

Check out their blogs if you enjoy "blog hopping"(I don't know the correct technological term, so that's my own made up phrase), and I hope you will be as encouraged as I am by their amazing, uplifting stories. I continue to keep these incredible ladies and their families in my prayers.

http://especiallyheather.com/ and her daughter's blog http://www.especiallyheather.com/emma/

http://katesnodgrass.blogspot.com/

No comments: