Tuesday, January 29, 2008
On the Mend
Well, our family appears to be almost well. By the grace of God, I have stayed healthy thus far (I've been eating about 3 oranges a day)! Abby and Emma stayed home from school today even though they have seemed perfectly fine. I do think they needed another day though just to get their energy back, and it has certainly been restored! So, hopefully, we will all be back to our normal routines tomorrow and will stay healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad everyone is getting better.
I'm lurking on your blog! :) Sure hope everyone is back to normal soon ... and that you avoid it! Do you think the Tamiflu helped?
Yes! The girls were on the Tamiflu - Emma got a positive flu test and a dose of the Tamiflu within 3 hours of her fever beginning (since we knew exactly what it was). Her symptoms were so much milder and more short-lived than Brian and Abby. I would highly recommend it if you ever have the unfortunate experience of having the flu.
Post a Comment