Thursday, May 22, 2008

Emma's Last Day of Preschool

Emma had her last day of preschool today, and the school held their annual Field Day Activities. I volunteered for part of the day, and I was lucky that Emma got to come to my station with her class to be able to snap some pictures. Emma has had such a wonderful teacher this year and classmates; she is very sad that summer is here.


Emma is my very social child; she always has a friend and makes friends very quickly. Her 2 very best girlfriends this year are Jaimes and Jordyn, and I've already promised her we'd try to set up some playdates with them this summer.


As we got in the car to leave, her tears started flowing, and she told me she wished she could go back to school tomorrow because she doesn't want to leave her teachers and friends. I, for one, am so happy I have one of my kids out of school for the summer so that we can actually do some relaxing. Just 2 weeks left for Abby, and it can't come soon enough for me!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How sweet!

The picture of the 3 girls together is so cute!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that picture of the three little girls - how cute to see those sweet friendships at this young age.