
Well, we've been waiting and waiting for this weekend. I took the girls to see HSM3 on Sunday. Emma has refused to see any movies at the theater since we saw "Underdog", which completely terrified her. I've been building and building the movie up hoping that she would be fine again at the big screen. She did keep asking me why we couldn't just watch it on tv, but I had to explain to her that it is only at the movie theater.
I didn't think the 3rd movie would be any good. But, to my surprise, we loved it and thought it was "fabulous"! Abby, who has never made it through a movie without crying, lived up to her reputation by once again crying at this movie. She really does have such a tender heart. I don't think I'll spoil the movie by saying that this Disney movie, of course, has a happy ending, so she loved it as well. And, Emma was a perfect angel. Yeah! Maybe we can go back to seeing movies again as a family.
1 comment:
Uh Oh, Kaitlyn crys at every movie, too! She even cried when we went to Wall-E. Guess I better bring the tissues on Sunday afternoon. :)
Post a Comment