Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!


The girls did what all kids in our area did, trick or treat. Abigail ran into a number of her friends from school while we were out... including a whole family of clone troopers. After we hit a couple of our streets, Emma and I made the walk over to Luke's house. Since our last Luke posting, we found out that he lives in our neighborhood and will be going to the same elementary school as Emma next year. With actual make-up being included in her costume tonight, she kept saying 'I'm sure gonna look pretty for Luke'. Did I miss something... she is only 4, right?

It just so happened that Luke and his parents were coming our direction to see Emma. After meeting in the middle, we let the kids trick or treat a few houses before we got to his house where he took Emma through their 'Spooky Cave' in their cul-da-sac. How cute, huh?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Abby's outfit is cracking me up!
Did she have fun in her blong wig?

Jennifer said...

My advice...don't wait until Halloween to try on a wig..it was WAY too small for her head. I got it in the toy section at Target. So, the wig wasn't as big of a hit as what I thought it would be. Live and learn!

Paula Mathews said...

Emma & Luke are adorable! I just can't believe her infatuation with him. Is it too much High School Musical or something? (never seen any of them, so clueless here!)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

The girls looked so cute. I can't believe how much Abigail looks like you! So does Luke share the feelings?

Tracy said...

They looked so cute! It must be a blast having daughters. Abigail looks so much like you, it gives me flash backs of 4th grade!