Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Horses


There is a field of about 3-4 horses right in the middle of our neighborhood. I'm not sure who owns the land or the horses, but we drive past them quite often and see people feeding them. Brian and I had lots to do today, but with it being a beautiful 74 degrees, I couldn't resist taking an hour or so out of our what seems to be always busy schedule and walk up to feed them. Bailey came along as she is always very curious of the horses when I walk her.


The horses are used to people feeding them, so when we walked up to the fence, one horse came right over and started eating the carrots we had. Abby was very cautious of the horse, but Emma seemed much more at ease. Bailey went nuts, was barking at it like crazy and, as you might be able to see in the picture, she was on her back to legs jumping up and down.


We fed the horse the entire package of carrots we had..and then off to the park to enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments: