This week was Emma's Christmas concert at her preschool. For Jennifer and I, this is our 4th and final preschool Christmas concert, and it ended up being one of the better ones. This year, the music teacher did a good job of just picking a few songs, only doing the main verse for each and shortened the program down to less than 20 minutes (we've been known to be there for up to 45 minutes). Emma kept telling us all week, "I don't need to practice, I know all the songs!" Well, she was telling the truth. She sang all the songs and included all the hand motions.
Unfortunately for some of the kids around her, Emma got put on the first standing row front and center (with her classmate and best pal Luke standing next to her left). As you can see from the picture above (she's the one in the black and gold dress with the Texas-sized bow on her head), she looks about 2 years older than anyone around her, which included Pre-K 4 year olds and Pre-K 5 year olds.
Below, you can see Emma with her 2 best girl friends before the concert.
And, here is Emma and her boy Luke afterwards.
3 comments:
She is precious.
I spotted her right away.
She looks gorgeous!
Hope Luke gets a growth spurt or he is gonna have a tall chick on his arm! :)
She's adorable. So is Luke - but I agree with Julie ... hope that growth spurt comes soon! :)
Post a Comment