
Well, a 3rd member of our family is now sick. Emma started running a fever tonight. She played all afternoon and seemed fine, and then it just hit her very suddenly. Brian took her to the same urgent care, and she also tested positive for the flu - ughh! Since I also shared a drink with Emma as well yesterday, I'm sure I'll be next. My house is very quiet and peaceful though (other than the coughing), and I managed to get a lot of work done today. Brian played games with Emma all afternoon, and he has been a huge help. He is still not 100% well but has done most of the care taking of the girls. He's a great guy!
2 comments:
OH NO!!! And we were just talking about whether or not it was the flu this morning!! OK, you must let us know if you all end up sick so we can take care of you! Maybe a big pot of soup!
Another one bites the dust....
Get well Emma, Abby, & Brian.
Jennifer, start guzzling the orange juice.
Post a Comment