One of the new tricks that we have been working on with Bailey is "dance." It was the trick we called "dance" to get her to jump up and down on her back 2 feet with her front paws going up and down as well which looks like she is dancing. She started doing it a few weeks back, and it kind of stuck. Anyway, tonight I was in with the girls who were dancing to a High School Musical song. I was being silly and started dancing with them, and Bailey walked over, looked at my feet for a couple of seconds, and proceeded to start dancing too. I didn't ask her to dance (or snap my fingers like I normally do to get her to dance)... she just did it all on her own. It was the funniest thing.Of course, she wouldn't spontaneously dance with the girls or Jen. Just me. Good Girl!
2 comments:
Love it.
Kaitlyn would be so proud that Bailey is a HSM fan, too! :)
Mr. Butler,
We need you to get well so you can update your blog.
Now that we are readers in the blog world, we get cranky when we don't see new stuff.....
Post a Comment