Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh my...

What a game... The Cowboys really gave up on this game. Way too many dropped passes. Terrible defense, especially at the end of the first half. Too many penalties. Too many 'slightly short, slightly behind, way short' passes. I could go on and on.

I guess I jinxed the cowboys a little bit. First, I rooted for them. Second, I said Go Pokes in my previous blog post and an OSU alum (R.W. McQuarters) intercepted the final pass.

Guess I don't have to worry about hosting a Cowboys Superbowl party at my house.

Go Bengals!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Don't go to anymore games, you were bad luck for the Boy's. How about those Bengals? What's that you say? They quit playing several weeks ago??? Oh, I see.
Dean

Jennifer W said...

I agree with Dean. Keep selling those tickets. Your team (the Bengals) haven't been good since the 80's. No more playoff games for you.

Jason

Brian said...

We'll see how good the Bengals are when the come to town next year and whip up on ole Tony/Jessica Romo.