
Emma has a great friend, Lauren, that we met through Lifetime Fitness a few years ago. Her mom and I have become great friends as well. Usually, on Tuesdays after our master step class that we both go to, we take turns bringing the girls home and letting them eat lunch together and play. It works out great, and this year especially, we have noticed how well they get along and that they play together with less supervision than was needed in the past when they were younger. I love the age of 4...it has probably been my favorite age so far for both of my girls. Lauren and Emma play so well together and are best pals.

Today, they got to go to the Pumpkin Patch together. It was a beautiful 64 degrees and not at all crowded at 1:30 in the afternoon. We had a great time!
1 comment:
I love those sweet friendships they make when they're young!
Post a Comment