Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Picture Tag


I was tagged in a fellow blogger's blog a week or so ago. I know I'm a little late joining the game, but I had to play along as well.

This is how the tag works:
Open your Picture folder
Go to the SIXTH folder
Go to the SIXTH picture
Publish it to a NEW POST and tell the story of the photo

I've been pulling up all of these old pictures. In many ways, it seems like so long ago. But, in other ways, I can remember Abby being 20 months old like it was yesterday. In this picture, we were living in our first house, and Emma wasn't around just yet. Abby has always been very creative and has always enjoyed playing by herself. Here she is, playing at a table we had in our family room. Those were the days! I miss her being that small, and I get teary-eyed looking back at these photos, but I'm so proud of the young lady she is becoming. We are so very blessed!

2 comments:

For The Girls said...

So cute!

Julie said...

Oh, she was such a cutie little toddler!