It has been a crazy Fall with lots of kids' activities. Wednesday nights, we decided to add choir into the mix. Drop Abby off at dance at 4:10, take Emma to choir at 6:00, pick Abby up at dance at 6:10, pick Emma up at choir at 6:30, then go to Emma's soccer practice at 6:45. I always seem to be running, and to top it off, I often do a 5:15 a.m. cycle class on Wednesdays in order to get everything done I have to do (yes, I am a stay-at-home mom, but my life is still super crazy). So, by Wednesday night, I'm usually pretty drained. But, I wanted Emma to have the opportunity that Abby had to sing with Little Crowns. So, I pressed on just as I always seem to.
Sunday was their first performance at church, and all the running around we've been doing paid off. I was amazed that my 4 year old baby girl was up on the stage...how did she get so big so fast? It was so sweet to see these young children worshiping God. Great job, Little Crowns!
2 comments:
They were so cute on Sunday!
Look how cute they all are.
Brendan came up to look at the picture and wanted to know exactly where Emma was!
Post a Comment